AUDIO VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS
TURNING THE SYSTEM ON
1. Power On the two Amplifiers located in the main cabinet. The power buttons are switches located on the front. The black DBX unit remains on at all times (Do Not turn it off).
2. Power On the wireless microphone receivers. Two are located on top of the main cabinet. ONe is located on the floor underneath the pulpit. The power button is on the front.
3. Power on the computer. First see if it’s on by tapping the space bar. If the monitor does not come on, the power button is located on the back of the computer monitor. The second monitor does not need to be turned on or off and should come on automatically.
4. The computer password is “richardallen” (no caps). You will need to open the masterfader app located at the bottom of the homepage. it is black and green. once it is open, drag it to the other monitor and click the small green circle in the upper left to open it up full monitor size.
5. Selecting our system for control. press the device button shown and select DL1608. If it does not show up, make sure the main black control unit is turn on in the cabinet.
RUNNING THE SOUND
This button selects which part of the sound system you are controlling.
MAIN is the sanctuary sound that the congregation hears.
PULPIT is the monitor next to the pulpit.
MUSIC is the monitor next to the organ.
GRACE is the sound people hear in Grace fellowship hall.
STREAM is what sound is pushed out to the live stream.
TAP THE SQUARE THEN TAP WHAT YOU WANT TO CONTROL IN THE DROP DOWN.
The mute button at the top of each channel turns the channels on and off. If it is a microphone, make sure the microphone is turned on as well.
If you do not hear sound, make sure the far right channel is not muted and the volume slide is up. The far right channel is the overall volume for the selected mix.